Clearwater is a city in Florida. It is popular for its sunny weather and gulf coast beaches. It has various famous beaches like Clearwater Beach, Sand Key Park and many more. The city is also rich in vegetation. It has various parks and botanical gardens which offer a glimpse of nature.
Places to visit:
- Clearwater Beach– Clearwater Beach offers a resort area and a residential area.
- Honeymoon Island State Park- Honeymoon Island State Park is popular for the different variety of shells on its shores. It also features swimming, fishing & hiking.
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium- Clearwater Marine Aquarium was settled in the year 1972. It exhibits the "Dolphin Tale". It also displays marine mammals & sea turtles.
- Sand Key- Sand Key is a barrier island on the Coast.
- Pinellas Trail- The Pinellas Trail is a rail trail. It is spread from Tarpon Springs in the north to St. Petersburg in the south.
- Sand Key Park- Sand Key Park is a white-sand beach. It features picnic areas, surfing & other outdoor activities.
- Florida Botanical Gardens- This botanical garden offers scenic beauty of local & tropical flora. It is spread in the area of 90 acres.
Places to stay:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa- It is a modern architecture hotel having a 10-acre private beach, 2 pools, multiple eateries & kids' activity program.
- Clearwater Beach Hotel- It has the most ecstatic rooms with an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi & parking.
- Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort- It has top-class rooms with amenities like a pool, private beach, free wi-fi & a restaurant.
- Clearwater Beach Marriott- It has the top-class rooms offering 4 dining options, an outdoor pool, a spa & a fitness center.
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites- It offers facilities like a seafood restaurant, heated pool, fitness center, and free Wi-fi.